Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Flat irons?

should i get a sedu or a chi for christmas? i have alot of hair, down to my shoulders, dyed hair, and its thickish. and its like half wavy half straight nothing bad.



and best heat protection product from flat irons and hair dryers that will make my hair smooth, shiny, and smell awesome. =]



Flat irons?

SEDU!!



Best in the world~



CHI's are more well-known and popular. But why settle for the most popular when you can have the best? Celebrities aren't using CHI's on their hair, that's for sure. They use Sedu.



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...



That site sells them but they also have a review. There are over 3000 comments giving the Sedu an almost perfect 4.5/5 stars. It also has pictures that shows Sedu owners before using it and what their hair looks like after.



I own one, and my hair is super curly. I'm the kind of person that likes pin straight hair so I'll go over the same strands a few times. Overall process would take 45 minutes [on a good day] to an hour. With a Sedu, at MOST it takes 30 minutes, and I rarely have to go over a section of hair more than once. It's a great straightener, I love it. I've used a chi and didn't like it nearly as much as I love my Sedu.



Flat irons?

I've had really good luck with the Chi. It's pretty awesome.



Flat irons?

get helen of troy



Flat irons?

Well I don't have either of those straighteners, but I think the chi is the best. I've used it before and it works great. My hair stayed straight for 3 days!



Flat irons?

i heard chis are the bestest



Flat irons?

i think a chi would be best.



Flat irons?

chi is the way to go beliece me



Flat irons?

Chi works wonders! :0)



Flat irons?

hmm i may ask for a chi for christmas now for lookin at these answers lol



i use tresemme heat protecor or however u spell it. it works really good i LOVE it :]



and i use pantene hairspray



smooth, shiny, and smells awesome!



Flat irons?

SEDU!

No comments:

Post a Comment