Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How do I go about waxing combi nordic skis?

Several years ago, I got some combi skis, which I never really used, as I was always out of the country during winter. However, now I'm back again and would love to get back into nordic skiing. I realize combi skis are inferior to specific classic or skating skis, but I am just looking to do a little recreational skiing on weekends, both classic and skating with these skis. I'm wondering if I only need to apply glide wax to the entire base of the skis, and the process will be complete? Also, are there any alternatives to hot iron waxing, such as a liquid or paste I could apply without an iron, maybe with just a hair dryer? These skis have only been used for a little classic skiing, but barely any at all and have never been waxed. Thanks for the help!



How do I go about waxing combi nordic skis?

Just use a candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment