Saturday, May 5, 2012

MY DVD ROM cannot read any disc?

my computer can display DVD/CD-RW Drive(E), but can't ready any discs,



BTW, Device Manager : shows that MATSHITA UJDA740 DVD/CDRW , properties: device status: this device is worig properly.



device usage: use this device (enable).



this dvd-rom/cd-rw COMBO is built in Sony laptop.



I have tried to blow the sensor by using hair dryer, it does work.



Any solutions ? thanx



MY DVD ROM cannot read any disc?

I think that the problem is the media detector within the drive. If you put in a CD or DVD, and you open MY COMPUTER, it should detect the type of disc. If it does not this is the problem. I had to trash my drive and get a new one. I had this problem with a Sony DVD/RW drive.



MY DVD ROM cannot read any disc?

Firstly I would of not used a hair dryer on the laser. You will likely damage it.



do you have the Disc in the right way ( Label up)

No comments:

Post a Comment