Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good hairstyles, that don't need a straightener or blow-dryer?

I'm going on a cruise. I have thick, natural wavy/curly hair. I hate wearing it down unstraightened, but I'm going to need a low maintainence hairstyle. I can't just wear a ponytail, I have side bangs and a large forhead. Or something to keep my hair straight in water, or make my hair have big perfect curls, or perfect waves??



Someone help, this guy is going, and I need to make sure my hair looks good.



my haircut, except a little longer, and brown. -%26gt; http://www.swagtime.com/images/images_up...



Good hairstyles, that don't need a straightener or blow-dryer?

Chingnons are pretty and easy, and just leave your bangs, unless theyre curly and wild, then pin them back



Good hairstyles, that don't need a straightener or blow-dryer?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



Good hairstyles, that don't need a straightener or blow-dryer?

umm well i have curly hair too and i no that when my hair gets dried without a hair dryer and i dont straighten it it gets really curly



what i suggest is get a shampoo or conditioner that has an anti poof factor attached to it (wish i could name mine i think its sunsilk....) and then you let your hair dry for a litle bit and then when its about almost dried, use gel or moose (whichever works for your hair) it gives your hair a really cute look of being cripped almost



i no for me this really works when i had a casual sweet 16 to go to iwas able to make a jeans utfit look ten tims better with my hair like that and this guy that i was dating at the time said that if he could recreate any look for me that would be it



so thats what i suggest, hope it works



Good hairstyles, that don't need a straightener or blow-dryer?

You might try using Sunsilk Anti-Frizz shampoo, conditioner, and 24/7 creme (green bottles) and a hair pick instead of a brush. This will keep your hair from frizzing and should give you some really good curls. It has been a lifesaver for me and I won't use anything else anymore. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment