Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Electrical plugs problems [Europe]?

I am leaving to Europe for the first time and I just realized that their outlets are two little rounds dots and thats not good at all considering that I have cameras to charge and hair dryers to use. Anyone has any suggestiongs pertaining to what I should buy to have the equipment work?



Electrical plugs problems [Europe]?

Unless you can change your voltage on your camera, etc. from 110 to 220, the adapters are not going to do you any good. The difference in your voltage will burn your electronics up. I lived in Europe for over 6 years. I plugged in a curling iron with an adapter and it melted. If you can change your voltage, then no worries. You can purchase the adapters in Europe. Have a safe trip.



Electrical plugs problems [Europe]?

You need a UK 3 pin plug to European 2 pin plug adaptor. I had to get Euro to UK for a French phone. Other thing to consider is voltage. UK is 220-240v. Some of Europe may be 110-120v.

No comments:

Post a Comment