Monday, May 7, 2012

Will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles?

I need to know if I will need a special outlet adapter for my



hair dryer, laptop, etc. while on vacation in St. Maarten.



Thank you!



Will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles?

Your "bathroom appliances" will work, no need for adapters...I've been there several times on the Dutch side and I never bought an adapter. If my wife's items weren't working I'm sure I would have been walking to a store ASAP..



Will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles?

Before I went to Europe I bought a set of different extensions that you plug your stuff into, and then plug those in. Thier outlets are shapped different then ours.



Will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles?

No, they have the same.



Will my appliances work in St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles?

No special outlet adapter needed on the Dutch side St Maarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment