Monday, May 7, 2012

A Laptops Worse Nightmare!?

So yesterday, my 1year old dumps soda(coke) on my laptop to the point it actually wont power on, what I did was this...wipped off as much as I could and then placed it near a fan, after a bit it still was wet so I took a hair dryer (on light heat) and dried it out that way...still nothing...I then let it sit in the sun for a bit and still nothing...so I took it to the sink , thinking if I can wash out some of the soda maybe it will help, so I raised it with tap water and let it dry over night....NOW it is trying to power up the battery light is on and when I push the power button it trys to boot up, there is no picture yet though. So what does this mean? Can my little laptop be saved?



Thank you



A Laptops Worse Nightmare!?

I've know of cases when something similar happened and after a few days the computer will suddendly work, but I think your best bet is to take it to technical assistance. You will read all sorts of solutions but most of them will imply opening the laptop's case, and you might do so major damage if you don't know what you're doing. Your laptop can definitely be saved, but let the pros fix it.



A Laptops Worse Nightmare!?

You're welcome ^_^ Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment