Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

Which is more healthy to straightin your hair?



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

Straighteners tend to damage the hair by burning it leaving you with split ends and grease prone roots. Air blow dryers work best at a low heat and leave you with a natural, healthy look.



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

i blowdry my hair , THEN straighten it



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

your blow dryer cause from my own experoence i got more split ends form using a straightner, blow drying takes a while but its totally worth it.



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

Probably blow drying, i bought an expensive flat iron and only use it once a week and its frying the ends of my hair and it is ceramic, but I love how straight it gets my hair.



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

neither, because they can both burn the ends of you hair, but for the most affective straiting I pick the straitiner, I use a straitener although I have natrually strait hair because when I blow dry it leave a mayor wave in my hair.



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

I say the Hairstraightner is works more efficiently but don't use it too much!



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

neither



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

Hi Ya



They are both the same they both use heat which damages the hair shaft. I find the irons quicker and easier to use, than blow drying. Other than that no differance damage wise.



Hopes this helps



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

Well hairstraightner is faster to straight your hair but if will give you a bad split end but don't worry use PANTENE and blow dryer give you the wave of your hair not straight your hair but the best is don't straight ur hair a lot. you could scrunch ur hair, curl ur hair, make it wavy, etc...



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

I adore my straightener (a pink CHI), but it's kinda damaging! It works like a charm because it's so fast and effective, but a hair dryer would my the healthier option.



Hairstraightner vs. Bow Dryer?

Use a ceramic flat iron when you want really really straight hair, the rest of the time justuse an ionic blow dryer, you want straight hair but I assume you don't want dry yucky straight hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment