Friday, April 27, 2012

Did my parents hate me, as a child?

I've often wondered why they gave me bath toys like a hair dryer, and a toaster.



Did my parents hate me, as a child?

LOL. They sound like my mother who told me to play with knives and to go out at night wearing black to play in traffic.



Did my parents hate me, as a child?

hey !!



i dont think they hated you i think they didn't know how to shop for a kid !!



i donno maybe they werent soo good with this !! Did they become parents verry young?? if so mayb that is the reason they didnt know much about parenting !!



dont be soo hard on yourself !



take care



all the best



Did my parents hate me, as a child?

Maybe they couldn't afford toys but still wanted you to have a happy childhood with whatever they had and that just so happened to be a toaster maybe



Did my parents hate me, as a child?

I don't think they hated you, I just don't think they really could get the regular bath toys and wanted you to be happy... Or they just wanted you to learn safety...



Did my parents hate me, as a child?

most kids when they are small want to play with things around the house like saucepans hairdryers and such as they see their parents use them and they try and copy their mummies and dadies instead of playing with their own toys that is how they learn but it does not mean that your parents hated you if they had they would not have kept you. so if you feel like they did you need to sit down and talk to them, tell them how you feel as i think you need to be reasured of their love.every one has these feelings at some time in their lives.But when you become a parent your self then you wll understand better

No comments:

Post a Comment