Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I wipe cleaning liquid that went inside my LCD laptop?

I tried to clean fingerprints on my laptop monitor by spraying 3M brand for electronic cleaning liquid.



I think it went through inside the monitor and some of the liquid "stuck" inside the monitor.



I tried to "open" the monitor and suck the liquid by inserting a piece of paper but it doesn't work.



I tried to dry it with cool-air from hair dryer but it didn't work either.



The screen is sort of "running" to the top (like an old TV) when I turn it on.



Please help me, anyone...



I just bought this laptop last thanksgiving :(



How do I wipe cleaning liquid that went inside my LCD laptop?

Maybe you should take it in too the manufacturer. You probably wont get it fixed under warranty becuz you were the one that did the damage but if you want too keep your laptop you should do that ASAP



How do I wipe cleaning liquid that went inside my LCD laptop?

high compressed air

No comments:

Post a Comment