Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is the strangest.......?

thing, you have ever dried with a hair dryer??



What is the strangest.......?

my dad wanted me to thaw out some hamburger meat. i forgot until like 30min before he came home... i tried to thaw it with my hairdryer. eventually i gave up and threw it in the microwave. lol



What is the strangest.......?

my cat she hated it



What is the strangest.......?

Copy of the guiness book of world records. Long story.



What is the strangest.......?

ham, lmfao



really, its a wierd story so i wont get into it



What is the strangest.......?

A towel.



When my dryer broke, I could not longer throw in her towel before she got out of the shower. So I stood there with the hair dryer. It didn't work as well.



What is the strangest.......?

my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment