Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have lady bugs living in my bathroom and i dont no what they are eating?? do you no?? and whats a

they were like on my ceiling in a bunch together and thye had beent here fo rlike a few days or a week or so and well one day i turned on the hair dryer and well they all came flying out of there little huddle and they have been living in there ever scince and they arnt causing any problems yet but i am just curious of how exactally they are eating things because as far as i know i dont have insect problems so there cant be enough food for all of them to survive and i am also wondering what aphid is because some one has told me they eat those??



I have lady bugs living in my bathroom and i dont no what they are eating?? do you no?? and whats a aphid?

they are there for warmth. they come inside when it starts getting cold outside. aphids are tiny insects that usually gather around roses or other ornamental plants. just suck them up with the vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment