Friday, April 27, 2012

Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her, "Father, may I ask a favour?"



"Of course my child. What may I do for you?"



"Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday



That is unopened and well over the Customs limits, I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.



Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me?



Under your robes perhaps?"



The priest answered: "I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you: I will not lie." "With your honest face, Father, no one will question you"



When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.



The official asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?



"From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare."



The official thought this answer strange, so asked, "And what do you have to declare



From your waist to the floor?"



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

you silly nerd....:P



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

*snicker*



That was cute...=0)



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

Good stuff. I don't see how anyone would find it offensive. It doesn't make fun of anyone.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I think it's cute.



Anglo-Catholic Priest.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I think it's pretty funny, not offensive at all.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

It's funny in a way but I would not tell it to some one that would be offended by it.



Atheist.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

It's a wee bit offensive... but so true and so cute as well.



I'm a Southern Baptist in the north ;)



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

great joke



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I think it's funny and would think so no matter what religion was infered. lol I mean the guy was thinking ya know? lol



Pagan



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

LOL!



I've heard it before but it's still cute!



No, I don't think it's offensive. Only prudish cat people would be offended.



I posted a religious joke about a Priest too, a a little while ago if you're lookin' for another laugh.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I thought it was really funny. I'm agnostic.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

mildly amusing



atheist



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I'm Catholic and I think it's hilarious!



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

Matter over mind that is what the Lord says. Do you know anything about God?



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

No. I haven't heard that one before. It's funny. I'm catholic



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I think it is funny.



%26lt;grin%26gt;



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I don't think it is funny. I'm Muslim.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

yes, i did laugh..



and i'm still laughing.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

LOL. Well, he certainly didn't lie. I find nothing at all offensive about this joke. I think it is rather funny.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

It is very un-fair to make fun of a Preist of any Religion,who as per Religious cutom observes celebacy.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

I think it was cute. I'm a pagan but I still would have thought it cute when I was Christian.



Have you heard this religious joke? is it funny or offensive? what religion are you?

Oh groan. lol. I consider myself Eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment