Friday, April 27, 2012

Cell phone all distorted?

I got a teeny bit of water in the speaker of my cell phone from talking on it in the snow..i mean, very little water at all...one second i was talking to my b/f and all was fine...next thing i know he cant hear me and hes telling me i sound like the mom off Charlie Brown!! lol haha..anyways, my voice is all distorted when i talk....any suggestions before i take the drastic measure of buying a new cell???? Ive tried using a hair dryer on low/cool setting to blow some of the water out!!!



Cell phone all distorted?

there are various things you can do but it sounds like the microphone is bad not the speaker. anyways take off ur batt and out your sim card if u have one then put it in the oven on like 125 for 5-10 min also can try just a little pure rubbing alcohol in a plastic baggy and put just the same part of phone in minus batt and shake it up and let sit for a bit . good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment