Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How do you dry a belly button?

I know how to clean my belly button but it always seems to stink still. I try drying it with the end of a towel it doesn't work. I even used a q-tip didn't work.



What do a dry it with? A hair dryer?



How do you dry a belly button?

Dry it the best u can.. perhaps use the hair dryer.. then put some baby power on it.. and use the hair dryer again..



it will smell good.. and soft.. and will be dry tooooo...



good luck....



How do you dry a belly button?

My belly button is very deep. I usually use just the corner of the towel, but if I want it very dry, I can stuff in loo roll or a tissue until it's packed, and then pull it out again.



How do you dry a belly button?

You can try cleaning it by dipping a Q-tip in some astringent and gently swabbing your BB out. Air dry it - if you are overweight and your BB seems to be "squished closed", you can even stretch your tummy out a bit so the BB is opened and can get some air.



Accumulation of sweat and dead skin cells + a moist environment is what's making your BB stink. Just hold it open a bit. I wouldn't recommend a hair dryer. Depending on your skin's pain threshold, you could hurt yourself.



How do you dry a belly button?

air dry



How do you dry a belly button?

I use a shop vac.



How do you dry a belly button?

try a cotton bud...wat u wud usually use 4 ur ears lol

No comments:

Post a Comment