Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need help with convertors and adapters for my trip to London and Paris this year?

This is my first trip and I'm totally confused about what I will need. The way I understand is Londons adapter is different from Paris.



What will I need? I have to take my laptop, I will also be taking hair dryer, curling iron, Nikon D70 battery charger, a cell phone charger and possibly a camcorder battery charger.



What convertor will I need, like for what amount of watts? I just bought a convertor, but I think it is wrong now because it is for Europe, but I think it will only work in France.



If you could post links to what I would need, that would be especially helpful



Need help with convertors and adapters for my trip to London and Paris this year?

Check this site:



http://www.escapeartist.com/global/photo...



I can assure you from personal experience that the picture marked 'G' is the most commonly used in London and the surrounding areas, although you MAY occasionally find one like the picture marked 'F'



Hope this helps!!



Need help with convertors and adapters for my trip to London and Paris this year?

Watts is the same in the UK as in France (usually 220 volts).



You will need a plug converter though (3 points in the UK, 2 points with added Prise de Terre for France), which you can normally find at most airports.

No comments:

Post a Comment