Monday, April 23, 2012

How do you use a defuser?

Pleas ehelp me, Ive been trying to find the answer to this for ages! How do you use a defuser on the hair dryer when you are curling your hair? I usually hold iy up and scrunch it up using mousse but it never turns out curly. Please help!



How do you use a defuser?

I have really straight indian hair and this works for me when i get out of the shower i brush my hair put mousse and hairspray in while it's still wet and then put it in a scrunchy on top of my head and leave it there until i'm done with my make up then i let it down attach the diffuser to the blowdryer and while one hand holds the blow dryer scrunch the hair with the other hand and add hairspray once in awhile . it should work my hair gets really curly



How do you use a defuser?

Scrunch hair then put difuser all the way up to your head so that the hair is in the difuser

No comments:

Post a Comment