Monday, April 23, 2012

Dented car?

I was behind a 18 wheeler and ice came flying at me, hitting my car and causing me not to see. I pulled over to find that my car has a small dent on the side and hood. I was unable to get the license plate of the truck. How do I fix this since I dont have comp. insurance on this car. Some of the paint is chipped off too. I head you can use dry Ice or compressed air and a hair dryer. Has anyone ever tried this? Also once I get the dent out, how do I fix the paint. Thanks



Dented car?

If the paint is damaged that will need to be done at the paintshop...you have two types of paint on our cars today. The base coat and a clear coat...once the clear coat is damaged it need to be addressed at a body shop.



As far as your dents...check with one of your body shops and see if you can get a # for a dent puller...sometimes those guys can do wonders...



Dented car?

TAKE IT TO BODYSHOP THE MOST IT WILL COST IS LIKE 100 TO 200 DOLLARS AND TAKE A DAY IN THE BODY SHOP



Dented car?

It is small dent, you can't claim for insurance for it.



besides driving too close it is actually your fault, don't blame on others. Same as if you hit someone from the back. even you got his licence plate what are you going to do? he can't stop you driving too close to him.



use a car painting kit, give a dot or two that is it. $5 and done. and learn how to give some space to the car infront.

No comments:

Post a Comment